White Queso Dip is a decadent cheese dip featuring Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese and green chiles. Creamy and dreamy. Grab some tortilla chips and dig into this White Queso!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, freshly shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Pour the heavy cream into a large skillet over low heat. Gently bring to a low simmer, avoiding boiling.
- Whisk in the Monterey Jack cheese and cream cheese until melted and smooth, about a few minutes. Add in the diced green chiles, cumin, salt and white pepper and whisk to combine.
- Allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes, or until the dip has thickened and become the desired cheese dip consistency.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped cilantro if desired and serve immediately with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Whole milk can be used instead of heavy cream if needed, but may need a few more minutes to thicken.
- The cheese dip with thicken as it cools.
- Serve immediately in the skillet, transfer to a serving bowl or keep warm in a small slow cooker.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 378mg
- Fat: 24.6g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8.6g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
Keywords: White Queso Dip