White Cheddar Bacon Quiche is a scrumptious breakfast pie! Eggs are whisked together with shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream and crispy bacon pieces. Poured into a pie crust and baked until perfectly fluffy and golden brown, this quiche is a breakfast option that you won’t be able to keep your hands off of!
- 1 pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked bacon pieces, cut into 1-inch size pieces (about a whole package of bacon, cooked and chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Gently form the pie crust into the bottom of a standard pie plate. Cut the edges to fit and crimp with your fingers. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, white cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese – saving a handful or two of cheese for topping. Stir in the bacon pieces, saving a handful for two for topping as well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie crust, top with the cheese and bacon you set aside and bake for 45 minutes, or until the crust and top of the quiche is golden brown and the eggs have cooked through. Enjoy right away, or cool completely before storing in the refrigerator to be re-heated again before serving.
- A homemade or store-bought pie crust can be used for this recipe.
- 2 cups of 1-inch bacon pieces is roughly a whole package of bacon, cooked and chopped. You can do this a day or two in advance and store the bacon pieces in the refrigerator.
- This quiche can be made in advance by preparing it all the way up until baking it. Cover it, refrigerate it overnight and bake the next day/morning. You may need to add 5-10 minutes onto your baking time.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes