Tiramisu is a classic, irresistible dessert—and these tiramisu cups are no exception! A sweet and tangy mascarpone whipped cream is layered with spiked-coffee-dipped ladyfingers and then dusted with cocoa powder. These dreamy layers of decadence will be gone before you know it.
This easy tiramisu recipe is no-bake and can be made in advance, so you can enjoy the dessert without stress—whether you’re making these mini tiramisu cups for dinner guests, an elegant bridal shower, or just to eat while you watch TV from the couch.
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon amaretto liqueur
- 8 oz lady fingers, about 40–45 lady fingers
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together the heavy cream and sugar on medium speed until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes, being careful to not over-whip the whipped cream. Use a rubber spatula to gently transfer the whipped cream into a separate bowl.
- Using the same mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the mascarpone cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy, about a couple minutes. Gently fold the whipped mascarpone into the whipped cream until combined.Transfer the whipped cream mixture into a piping bag or large plastic food storage bag with an end cut off for easy piping. In a small bowl, combine the coffee, brandy and amaretto.
- To assemble the tiramisu cups, choose 4 glasses about the same size. Wine glasses, cocktail glasses or small mason jars all would work great. Build the tiramisu cups by equally layering dipped lady fingers, piping the whipped cream mixture, adding another layer of dipped lady fingers, followed by another layer of piped whipped cream mixture. Dust all the tops of the tiramisu cups evenly with the cocoa powder.
- To dip the lady fingers, simply dip each side of the lady finger into the coffee mixture before adding it to the layers. Depending on the size of your lady fingers and your glass, you may need to break some of the lady fingers in half to make them fit.
- You can serve them immediately or allow them to refrigerate for an hour or up to 24 hours in advance. Allowing them to refrigerate for at least an hour will allow the flavors to marinate together even more.
- These cups can be made into 4 standard servings, or used in smaller glasses to make double the servings.
- If you are making these tiramisu cups a day in advance, I would recommend waiting to dust them with the cocoa powder prior to serving.
- Make this dessert alcohol-free by substituting in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract for the brandy and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract for the amaretto.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 486
- Sugar: 30.9g
- Sodium: 230mg
- Fat: 21.9g
- Carbohydrates: 64.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 9.1g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
Keywords: Tiramisu Cups