The guac doesn’t cost extra around here! A simple 5 ingredients is all that you need to make your fresh guacamole dreams come true. The best guacamole recipe that is bright, flavorful and dip-worthy. Grab some chips and dunk right on in!
- 5 avocados, skins removed and pitted
- 1/2 of a red onion, finely diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the avocados, red onion, lime juice and cilantro. Use a fork to gently mash it all together until desired consistency is achieved. You can leave it more chunky or mix and mash it together until more smooth. Season to taste with salt. Enjoy!
- To store this guacamole, cover with plastic wrap that is gently pushed into the top of the guac to keep the air out. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for about 3 days max.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Fat: 22.2g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9g
- Fiber: 10.3g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: The Best Simple Guacamole, Guacamole