Thanksgiving Sliders are all the classic flavors of a Thanksgiving meal in one, perfect sandwich! The layers consist of a garlic, herb cream cheese, cranberry sauce, cheese and turkey. Topped with a garlic butter, these sliders are then baked until perfectly golden brown. You won’t be able to keep your hands off of these!
- 24 pack Hawaiian rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 14 oz can cranberry sauce
- 11 oz turkey deli meat (or leftover thanksgiving turkey meat)
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally creating a bottom and a top. Place the bottom in a greased 9×13 pan and set the top aside for later.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, rosemary, thyme and garlic until smooth. Evenly spread it on the bottom layer of the rolls in the pan. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over top the cream cheese mixture. Evenly spread all of the cranberry sauce over the top of the cheese.
- Layer the turkey meat on top of the cranberry sauce. If using deli turkey meat, fold the pieces in half to create more texture. Sprinkle the remaining amount of shredded cheese over the top of the turkey. Place the top layer of the Hawaiian rolls on the top.
- Combine the melted butter together with the onion powder. Carefully pour the melted butter over the top of the sliders and use a pastry brush to make sure that every roll is coated with butter. Sprinkle with the flaky sea salt if desired.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Enjoy!
- You can use either turkey deli meat or leftover Thanksgiving turkey meat for this recipe.
- Cranberry sauce vs. jellied cranberry sauce is recommended as it is easier to spread.
- Let cool completely before storing in the refrigerator. Leftovers re-heat nicely!