Looking for the perfect Summertime drink to sip on underneath the sunshine? Look no further! This Summer Sangria really is Summer in a glass. You have fresh, juicy white peaches, strawberries and blueberries swirled into Pink Moscato and zesty lemon-lime soda. Don’t worry, there’s also a kick from the Peach Schnapps that gets poured in. Sweet, sweet Summertime.
- 1 bottle Pink Moscato wine
- 1 can lemon-lime soda
- 1/3 cup peach Schnapps
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 white peach, cored and thinly sliced
- Pour all of the ingredients, except the lemon-lime soda, into a large pitcher and gently stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving and up to 24 hours in advance. Add in the lemon-lime soda prior to serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration