Summer sangria combines juicy white peaches, strawberries, and blueberries, swirled with pink Moscato and lemon-lime soda. Pour in some peach schnapps for an extra kick and you’ve got a crowd-pleaser!
Throw on your sunglasses. Slip on your sandals. Sip on this refreshing summery drink. We like to channel resort vibes and pretend we’re at the beach—easy to do when you’re drinking summer in a glass.
Summer sangria is perfect for all types of summer gatherings—weeknight sipping, patio parties, weekend bonfires…it will be gone before you know it!
This sangria recipe is easy, quick, and delicious. Whether you make it the day of or a day in advance, it’s just as good. Throw it together and go enjoy the sunshine.
- 1 bottle Pink Moscato wine
- 12 fl oz can lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup peach Schnapps
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 white peaches, cored and thinly sliced
- Pour all of the ingredients, except the lemon-lime soda, into a large pitcher and gently stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving and up to 24 hours in advance. Add in the lemon-lime soda prior to serving. Enjoy!
- If white peaches aren’t available, yellow peaches can be used.
- Lemon-lime soda or sparkling water can be used for this recipe.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 45.7g
- Sodium: 77mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 49.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Summer Sangria