Summer Fruit Salad is a bright medley of the best produce summer has to offer. Ripe peaches mingle with sweet strawberries, tangy pineapple, and juicy watermelon. Add some grapes and blueberries and top it off with a refreshing dressing of citrus and honey, and you’ll have a fruit salad bursting with flavor.
You can serve this versatile dish with any meal…or even as a dessert! It’s also great for for a crowd (thinking about all of those summer bbq’s!). Healthy never tasted so sweet.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 peaches, cored and sliced
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Add the watermelon, peaches, grapes, blueberries and strawberries to a large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey and lime zest.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 1-2 days in advance and serve cold. For the best result, I recommend refrigerating it at least an hour before serving so that the flavors can combine together. Enjoy!
- Buy the fruit whole and cut it up yourself, or buy pre-chopped fruit to make it go faster!
- Other fruit substitutions that work as well in this recipe: pineapple, cantelope, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, plums, mango or banana.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: No-bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 18.6g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 21.9g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Summer Fruit Salad