Refreshing. Thirst-quenching. Summer in a glass. If you’re looking for a fun, easy twist on a classic margarita, this Strawberry Smash Peach Margarita will hit the spot!
Each strawberry peach margarita is packed with fresh, fruity flavor. Vibrant peach juice is muddled with fresh strawberries and smooth tequila to make a margarita that will get you dancing the salsa in no time.
Strawberry smash peach margaritas are fun to sip and prepare. You could make individual margaritas. Or you can put out all the ingredients for a build-your-own margarita bar. It’s a great way to get your guests involved in the kitchen. Plus, you don’t have to worry about being the bartender for the night. Go ahead—enjoy that marg!
- 2 large strawberries, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup crushed ice
- 1 standard shot silver or gold tequila (about 1.5 ounces)
- Peach juice, for topping off the glass, about 1/3 – 1/2 cup depending on the size of glass.
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In the bottom of a cocktail glass, gently muddle together the strawberries and sugar until broken up and combined. Add in the crushed ice followed by the tequila.
- Top the glass off with enough peach juice to fill the glass. It will be somewhere between 1/3 – 1/2 cup of peach juice depending on the size of your glass. Gently stir to combine.
- Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
- Salt or sugar the rims: If you have time, chill the glasses. Cut a notch in a lime and run it around the edges of the glasses. Then put salt or sugar on a plate that’s slightly larger than the glass rims. We love Himalayan pink salt because it’s less potent than regular salt. Twist the rims of the glasses in the salt, and you’re on your way to a fiesta!
- For a crowd: Set up a serve-yourself drink bar for a large group. Muddle the strawberries and sugar in a large bowl, then pour the mixture and the peach juice into a pitcher. Serve tequila and lime wedges on the side and enjoy a hassle-free evening as guests build their own margs!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 31.2g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 34.9g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Strawberry Smash Peach Margaritas