Strawberry Smash Peach Margaritas – just saying the title makes you want to bust out in a salsa dance! Each glass is loaded with flavor and perfect for sipping for any occasion. Vibrant peach juice is muddled together with fresh strawberries and smooth, silver tequila to make a margarita that will take you straight to a fiesta.
- 2 strawberries, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup crushed ice
- 1 standard shot silver tequila (about 1.5 ounces)
- Peach juice, for topping off the glass
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In the bottom of a cocktail glass, gently muddle together the strawberries and sugar until broken up and combined. Add in the crushed ice followed by the silver tequila.
- Top the glass off with enough peach juice to fill the glass. It will be somewhere between 1/3 – 1/2 cup of peach juice depending on the size of your glass.
- Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!