Strawberry Peach Sangria is a glass full of Summer flavor! Sweet, juicy peaches and fresh strawberries are swirled together with pink moscato wine, peach schnapps and lemon-lime soda for a bright, fruity cocktail! A sangria worthy of sweet summertime.
- 4 peaches, cored and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 bottle of pink moscato wine
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- Pick your fizz! Either: 2 cups of tonic water, 2 cups of champagne, or a can of lemon-lime soda (only choose one)
- Place the sliced peaches and strawberries in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour the wine, peach schnapps and your choice of fizz over the fruit and lightly stir to combine all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!
- This sangria can be prepared a day in advance. If doing so, wait to add in the “fizz” element until right before serving.
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 18.2g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 22.6g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 1.4g
Keywords: Strawberry Peach Sangria