Strawberry Limeade is a fun, vibrant drink perfect for summer! Zesty limeade is swirled together with freshly muddled strawberries for a sweet, tangy drink. Each sip is loaded full of flavor. Sweet summertime in a glass!
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3 limes, sliced into thin rounds
- 52 fl oz limeade (I find this in the refrigerated section)
- Add the strawberries to the bottom of a large pitcher and use a wooden spoon or the back of a ladle to muddle the strawberries until desired consistency is achieved. I like to leave some of the strawberry pieces whole for texture.
- Add in the lime slices and pour in the limeade. Gently stir to combine. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until serving. Enjoy!
- Since this recipe only has a few ingredients, use good quality ones! My favorite refrigerated limeade is the one.
- This recipe can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple days after making.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 1/2 ounces
- Calories: 806
- Sugar: 185.3
- Sodium: 99mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 208.6
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: strawberry limeade, limeade, strawberry, drinks, summer, summer drinks