Sticky Honey Garlic Pork is a quick and delicious recipe loaded full of flavor! Thinly sliced pork is sautéd with a homemade homemade honey garlic sauce that gets all sorts of sticky in the best ways. Serve over a bed of rice for the perfect meal!
- 1 pound thin boneless pork chops, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil and crushed red pepper until combined.
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add the thinly sliced pork to the pan and quickly sauté on each side for a couple minutes. Remove the pork from the pan.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium-low. Allow the sauce to simmer and thicken for about 5 minutes. Add the pork back into the sauce and toss to coat. Cook for a few minutes more, or until the pork is cooked through and coated in the sauce. The sauce also thickens up quite a bit once the heat is off.
- Serve on a bed of rice with fresh cilantro and lime wedges. Enjoy!
- Thinly slicing the pork helps keep it tender and cook faster.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sauté
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 2036mg
- Fat: 16.9g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Cholesterol: 63mg