Steak Street Tacos are a fun, delicious spin on the classic taco! Tender slices of seasoned, grilled ribeye steak are topped with a fresh corn salsa for a street taco bursting with flavor. Perfect dinner recipe for a delicious night!
- (2) 12 oz Certified Piedmontese Grass Fed, Grass Finished Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
For the Fresh Corn Salsa:
- 2 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- White or yellow corn tortillas for serving.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Rub both of the steaks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil each. In a small bowl, combine the seasoned salt and chipotle powder. Evenly season both sides of the steaks with the seasoning blend.
- Grill the steaks for about 5-6 minutes on each side for a medium to medium-rare steak. 140 degrees for a medium steak. Allow the steaks to rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- While the steaks are grilling, add the ears of corn to the grill to get a slight char, not cooking all the way through. About a few minutes. Cut the kernels off the cob.
- Combine the corn kernels, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt together in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the rested steaks against the grain and serve with the tortillas and fresh corn salsa. Enjoy!
- Ribeye, sirloin or New York strip steaks can be used for this recipe.
- Serving size and nutrition details for steak portion only made with Certified Piedmontese steak. Toppings and tortillas not included.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Serving Size: 4 oz
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 809mg
- Fat: 11.7g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 26.1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
Keywords: Steak Street Tacos, Street Tacos, Beef