Steak Street Tacos are a fun, delicious spin on the classic taco! Tender slices of seasoned, grilled ribeye steak are topped with a fresh corn salsa for a street taco bursting with flavor. Perfect dinner recipe for a delicious night!
This post and recipe is sponsored by Certified Piedmontese. All words and photographs are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make KJ & Company possible!
What Sets Certified Piedmontese Beef Apart
Certified Piedmontese isn’t just any other beef brand that you may think. They have such a unique, healthy and appealing way that they operate. Let’s dive into the details on what sets Certified Piedmontese apart from the others:
- Their cows come from the rare Piedmontese breed of cattle from Italy – less than 1% of cattle in the United States are Piedmontese, but Certified Piedmontese has the largest herd of these cattle.
- The beef is naturally healthier, but does not sacrifice on flavor and tenderness.
- The beef has fewer calories, less fat and higher protein per ounce than beef from other breeds.
- The cattle are raised naturally without hormones, antibiotics or steroids – and on ranches here in the Midwest!
- You get the taste of real beef since it is naturally cleaner and leaner.
- Certified Piedmontese has a ranch-to-fork process that ensures traceability, environmental sustainability and humane handling.
Now, I don’t know about you guys, but COUNT ME IN! Not only are all of those amazing qualities of the Certified Piedmontese brand enough to get you on board, but tasting their product will have you hooked for life. I sure am!
What Kind of Steak to Use
For this recipe, we aren’t just using any kind of steak. No, we are using the ULTIMATE ribeye steak! Certified Piedmontese Grass Fed, Grass Finished Ribeye Steaks to be exact. Now, what does “grass fed, grass finished” actually mean? Here’s what they have to say on the matter:
“Certified Piedmontese grass fed, grass finished beef, is source verified, nutritious, high-quality tender beef that has been raised humanely with the cattle and the land and its resources in mind. There is simply no reason to settle for less when choosing your grass fed, grass finished beef.”
Cows eating exactly how they were intended to: on grass! The flavor of these steaks is so pure and full. You won’t be able to go back once you’ve tried it!
PS: prefer a sirloin steak? Check out their Grass Fed, Grass Finished Sirloin Steak.
Street Taco Toppings
After the steak has been grilled, rested and sliced, it’s time to get to topping your street taco! Using the Fresh Corn Salsa in this recipe is a fantastic place to start, but there’s also a plethora of topping options!
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese or queso fresco
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Red onion
- Pico de gallo
- Lime wedges
Steak Street Tacos are the perfect way to easily amp up your weeknight meal. Not only that, but how fun would these be for a party? Have a street taco bar! Toppings galore set up for guests to build their own street taco. All you have to do is grill up some decadent steaks!
Looking for other recipes to use with Certified Piedmontese Beef? Check these out!