Steak Fajita Kabobs are loaded full of flavor! Tender pieces of sirloin steak are submerged in a fajita marinade. Layered with seasoned bell peppers and onions on a kabob, the steak is flavorful and juicy! Grill to perfection and bursting of classic fajita flavors.
- 2 pounds Certified Piedmontese sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Fajita Marinade
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces (I like to use different colors such as green, orange and red bell peppers for variety)
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Marinate the sirloin steak in 1 cup of the Fajita Marinade for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours in advance. Quickly toss the chopped bell pepper and onion pieces in the remaining 1/2 cup of marinade about 10-15 minutes prior to building your kabobs.
- Build your kabobs by layering 3 pieces of steak and 6 pieces of vegetables on each skewer. I like to use the ratio of 2 pieces of vegetables per 1 piece of meat.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Grill the steak fajita kabobs for about 5-6 minutes on each side, flipping once, until desired doneness is achieved. 145 degrees for a medium steak temperature doneness. Enjoy!
- Leave a few inches at the bottom of each skewer so that you have a “handle” to flip the kabobs by when you are grilling.
- Try to cut all of the vegetables and meat pieces relatively the same size so that they cook evenly as possible.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
- Serving Size: 1 kabob
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 6.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28.2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
Keywords: steak fajita kabobs, steak, fajitas, kabobs, steak kabobs