Sparkling Lemon Lime Margaritas are equally refreshing and delicious! A simple cocktail loaded full of fresh, vibrant citrus. With lemonade, fresh lime juice, a splash of tequila and a pink Himalayan salt rim, these margaritas are then made to sparkle by topping them off with fizzy, lemon-lime soda! Sit back, relax and be instantly transported to the beach with a sip of this margarita.
Single Serving 10 oz Glass:
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 shot of tequila
- 1/3 cup ice
- Lemon-lime soda to top off the glass, about 1/4 cup
- Pink Himalayan sea salt, ground, for the glass rim
- Lemon or lime wedges for garnish if desired
For a Pitcher:
- 3 cups lemonade
- Juice of 2 limes
- 5 shots of tequila
- 2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- Pink Himalayan sea salt, ground, for the glass rims
- Lemon or lime wedges for garnish if desired.
For the glass and pitcher sizes:
- Salt the rims of the glass(es) with the ground Pink Himalayan salt. Add the ice into the bottom of your glass or pitcher. Pour the lemonade, lime juice and tequila over the top and gently stir to combine.
- Top the glass or pitcher off with the lemon-lime soda. Garnish with additional lemon or lime wedges and enjoy!
- Fresh juice from a lime vs. buying lime juice is highly recommended.
- If you don’t like a salty rim, you can do a sugar glass rim instead!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes