S’mores Icebox Cake is a light, airy treat that’s perfect for the summer. Crumbly graham crackers are layered with a marshmallow cream cheese filling and rich fudge, topped with torched marshmallows. It’s cake meets cheesecake meets s’mores. A delightful dessert that defies boundaries.
Plus, you can eat it with a fork. All of the deliciousness of s’mores around a bonfire—without gooey marshmallow fingers and graham cracker crumbs on your shirt. Although you are welcome to dig in with your hands to get the real campfire experience.
This cake looks impressive and is super easy. Plus, it’s no-bake and served cool, so it’s the ideal dessert for a hot summer day. S’mores icebox cake needs time in the refrigerator, so it’s a great recipe to make ahead of time for a dinner party.
For the Icebox Cake:
- 2 standard packages of Graham crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed to easily spreadable consistency but not hot
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Additional mini marshmallows
- Crushed graham crackers
- Broken pieces of milk chocolate bar
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream for about 4-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipped cream into the marshmallow fluff mixture until smooth and combined.
- In the bottom of a springform pan start building your icebox layers by adding an even layer of graham crackers to the bottom of the pan. Breaking the graham crackers into halves or pieces to cover the bottom of the pan the best that you can.
- Add an even layer of marshmallow fluff filling, using half of the mixture. Next, evenly cover with a cup of mini marshmallows. Then, drizzle on a layer of hot fudge sauce using half of the sauce.
- Repeat starting with the graham cracker layer until all ingredients are used and the pan is full ending with the hot fudge layer.
- After the last hot fudge layer garnish with toppings of your choice, such as some mini marshmallows, a sprinkle of crushed graham cracker, and milk chocolate pieces.
- Gently cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 1-2 days in advance.
- Want to add extra flare? Add some torched marshmallows on top of the cake directly prior to serving!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours refrigeration
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 444
- Sugar: 45.9g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 71.9g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 3.9g
Keywords: S'mores Icebox Cake