Smoked Hot Dogs are a delicious way to up your hot dog game! Rolled in steak seasoning, the hot dogs are then placed on the smoker and smoked until decadently delicious. A smoky, juicy version of the classic hot dog.
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees.
- Place the steak rub onto a small plate. Lightly roll each hot dog into the steak rub to create a gentle coating. It is easiest to do this when the hot dogs are fresh out of the package and haven’t dried off.
- Smoke the hot dogs for 60 minutes, or until completely heated through and smoked.
- Serve with hot dog buns and desired condiments, such as ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!
- I like to use hickory pellets when smoking.
- The hot dogs can also be smoked plain without the rub if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Smoking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 180
Keywords: Smoked Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs, Smoking Recipes