Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Beef Bites are packed with buttery garlic goodness. If you’re looking for an easy and delicious beef and potatoes recipe, this is the ultimate meal for you.
Beef stew meat is cooked low and slow with baby Yukon gold potatoes and seasonings until the beef is fall-apart tender.
It’s a wholesome, filling dinner that’s easy to make any night of the week.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut into 1 tablespoon pads
- Place the beef stew meat in one half of the slow cooker and the potatoes in the other half. Evenly season everything with the onion powder, garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Very carefully toss the beef stew meat side together to make sure that all of the beef is seasoned, keeping it separate from the potatoes as good as you can.
- Evenly sprinkle the garlic over the top followed by the pads of butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until the beef is tender and cooked through. Serve with the sauce from the bottom of the slow cooker spooned over the top and enjoy!
- Looking for a faster cook time? Use cubed sirloin steak instead of beef stew meat and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 46.8g
Keywords: Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Beef Bites