Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon & Broccoli is an incredibly easy, one-pan meal that is both delicious and healthy. A flaky salmon is coated in tangy, sweet teriyaki sauce. Tender, roasted broccoli rounds out this easy dinner.
Everything comes together on one sheet pan, ready in under 30 minutes. With minimal ingredients and minimal cleanup, it’s the perfect weeknight dinner.
This post and recipe are sponsored by Certified Piedmontese. All words and photographs are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make KJ & Company possible!
- 2 – 6 oz salmon filets
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the broccoli florets on a sheet pan and gently toss to coat with 1 tablespoon of the oil and half of the teriyaki sauce. Push the florets aside to make room for the salmon filets.
- Arrange the salmon filets on the sheet pan with the broccoli. Drizzle the filets with the remaining oil and coat with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Evenly sprinkle the chopped garlic over the top of the whole sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Switch the oven over to broil and broil on high for the remaining 3-5 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to desired liking and the broccoli is roasted.
- Serve the salmon and broccoli glazed with the sauce on the bottom of the pan over a bed of rice. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Roasting
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 486
- Sugar: 6.6g
- Fat: 23.5g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 55.2g
Keywords: Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli