Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken Fingers & Sweet Potato Fries are a delicious and healthy spin on a classic!
Parmesan breaded chicken tenders are baked with herbed sweet potato fries until perfectly crispy. Dunk them in your favorite dipping sauce for a dinner that will be a hit with all ages.
If you’re craving chicken fingers and fries, this recipe will help you get a nutritious variation on the table in no time.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins, raw
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large (or 2–3 small) sweet potato, cut into 1/4 fries/match sticks
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the sweet potato fries on half of the baking sheet and gently toss to coat with 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt, 1 teaspoon dried thyme and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange in a flat layer on half of the baking sheet, making sure to not over-crowd the fries as they won’t crisp.
- In a bowl, whisk the two eggs together. In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese remaining seasoned salt and dried thyme.
- Working with one chicken tender at a time, dunk it into the egg wash and then into the breading mixture until it is completely coated on all sides. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and repeat until all chicken tenders are breaded.
- Brush and dab the tops of the breaded chicken tenders with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken tenders are golden brown and crispy and the sweet potato fries are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 421
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Fat: 19.5g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 48.4g
Keywords: Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken Fingers & Sweet Potato Fries