Pizza night just got easier with Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Pizza! This saucy, zesty pizza recipe comes together quickly with a few simple ingredients.
Top your pizza crust with shredded chicken, tangy bbq sauce, and a decadent combo of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Top with some fresh pickles, slice the bbq pizza up and dig in for a meal the whole family will love!
- 1 pound pizza dough, pre-made or homemade
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Thinly sliced red onion (about 1/4 of a red onion)
- Dill pickle slices for topping
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Roll the pizza dough out onto a greased half sheet pan, working to fill up as much as the pan without break the dough or stretching it too thin.
- Evenly spread 3/4 cup of the bbq sauce on top of the prepared pizza dough. Followed by the shredded chicken, red onion slices, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining bbq sauce over the top of the prepared pizza.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with the dill pickle slices, slice, serve and enjoy!
- I love to use the pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joe’s.
- A shredded rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 556
- Sugar: 13.7g
- Fat: 9.2g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 28.9g
Keywords: Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Pizza