Reindeer Poop if a fun and comical Christmas cookie! Oreo cookies are glued together with a dollop of peanut butter and dunked into glossy, melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles and dig in! Reindeer Poop is a funny and festive Christmas treat!
- 1 regular pack of Oreo cookies (not double-stuffed or family size)
- 18 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 16 oz chocolate candy coating, melted
- Dollop half of the Oreo cookies each with a teaspoon of peanut butter on the top, keeping it in the center of the cookie as much as possible.
- Top each of the peanut butter dollops with the remaining Oreo cookies and gently press together to glue the two Oreo cookies together to create a stack. Trying to keep the peanut butter from oozing out the sides.
- Place the peanut butter Oreo stacks onto a wire rack. Evenly spoon each stack with with the melted chocolate to coat the tops and sides. Decorate with sprinkles while the chocolate is still glossy and wet. Allow the Reindeer Poop to cool and set completely before storing in an air-tight container or plastic storage bag. Enjoy!
- Standard Oreo cookies work best for this recipe, not double-stuffed.
- A normal pack (not family size) will result to 18 Reindeer Poop cookies.
- Prep time does not include cooling and setting time as it will vary depending on what chocolate candy coating is used.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 253mg
- Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 35.2g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Reindeer Poop Cookies