Easy Pico de Gallo is a fresh and vibrant classic. Simply chop up juicy cherry tomatoes, zingy red onion, and bright cilantro. Season with a bit of salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice.
It’s an easy way to liven up all sorts of foods, from basic tortilla chips to burrito bowls.
This quick pico de gallo recipe is also a great way to use up your summer produce. Or, you can drop by your local farmer’s market for some ripe, fresh tomatoes. Yum. 🍅
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Use your favorite type of tomato for this recipe – I love to use grape or cherry tomatoes for their vibrant red color and sweet taste!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 15
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Quick & Easy Pico de Gallo