Pink Lemonade Sangria is a fun, vibrant beverage! A bottle of rosé is swirled together with fresh strawberries, zesty lemon slices and sweet pink lemonade. This is a cocktail to pucker your lips for! Each glass will have you sitting back to relax and kicking off your shoes for some porch-time swinging.
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 1 bottle of rosé wine
- 5 cups pink lemonade
- Combine all the ingredients into a large pitcher and gently stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours in advance prior to serving. Enjoy!
- This can easily be made a kid-friendly drink by removing the rosé. Simply replace it with sparkling water, lemon-lime soda or additional pink lemonade.
- Pink moscato wine can also be used for this recipe.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 31.2g
- Sodium: 27mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 36.4g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Pink Lemonade Sangria