Secondly, it can easily be made kid-friendly! Simply swap out the rosé for some sparkling water, lemon-lime soda or just additional pink lemonade. It will be the fanciest pink lemonade around town! Even if you aren’t a kid and you want a great non-alcoholic beverage, this will do the trick!
What are you waiting for? Grab a bottle of rosé, some fresh strawberries and lemons and some pink lemonade and get to it!
Pink Lemonade Sangria
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
Pink Lemonade Sangria is a fun, vibrant beverage! A bottle of rosé is swirled together with fresh strawberries, zesty lemon slices and sweet pink lemonade. This is a cocktail to pucker your lips for! Each glass will have you sitting back to relax and kicking off your shoes for some porch-time swinging.
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 1 bottle of rosé wine
- 5 cups pink lemonade
- Combine all the ingredients into a large pitcher and gently stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours in advance prior to serving. Enjoy!
- This can easily be made a kid-friendly drink by removing the rosé. Simply replace it with sparkling water, lemon-lime soda or additional pink lemonade.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration
Share the love!
If you make this recipe and love it as much as I do, I’d love to hear from you! Comment below, rate the recipe, or share a picture tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany so that I can see your fun pictures 🙂
Thanks for following and cooking along with me!