Pineapple Salsa is like a tropical vacation in a bowl!
Bursting with juicy pineapple, zesty lime juice, and an array of other fresh ingredients, this tropical salsa is a perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Pineapple salsa is not only delicious — it’s also super flexible. You can serve it as a refreshing dip with tortilla chips or as a vibrant topping for your favorite tacos, grilled fish, chicken, or flank steak.
Let’s take your traditional salsa on a tropical escapade! 🌴
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir together.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days in advance.
- Serve with chips as a dip or serve as a topping over your favorite grilled protein ( I love seafood, steak, pork or chicken!).
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 42
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Pineapple Salsa