Pineapple Margaritas are vibrant, juicy and delicious! This tropical cocktail is loaded full of pineapple flavor from top to bottom. Pineapple juice mixed with smooth tequila and triple sec for a classic margarita flavor. And a salted rim to make it complete!
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- 1 shot tequila
- 1 shot triple sec
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pink Himalayan sea salt for the rim
- Pineapple and lime slices for garnish
- Salt the rim of the margarita glass by rubbing a lime slice along the rim and then dabbing the rim into the salt.
- Carefully place the ice in the bottom of the glass, pour in the pineapple juice, lemon lime soda, tequila and triple sec. Gently stir to combine. A cocktail shaker can also be used to prepare the margarita before pouring it into the glass over the ice.
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!
- This pineapple margarita can also be served frozen! Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in the prepared margarita glass.
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 696
- Fat: 0.1g
Keywords: Pineapple Margarita, Margarita, Cocktail