Piña Colada Popsicles are the perfect Summer dessert! All of the classic piña colada flavors of coconut and pineapple make this popsicle the cold treat to beat the heat. Swirl them together in a blender, pour into a popsicle mold, insert the popsicle sticks and then let the freezer do all the work! A cold, sweet and creamy treat to enjoy.
- 2 1/2 cups cubed pineapple, fresh
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 13.5 fl oz coconut milk, full fat
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Evenly pour into an 8-slot popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks according to popsicle mold instructions.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 24 hours in advance. The popsicles will last about 7 days in the freezer. Enjoy!
- Fresh pineapple is preferred, but frozen and canned pineapple can be used for this recipe. If using frozen, you may have to add more pineapple juice to get it to blend together nicely. If using canned, drain the juice before adding the pineapple into the blender.
- To make an adult piña colada popsicle, add in a couple shots of white rum!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: piña colada popsicles, popsicles, dessert, no-bake dessert, easy desserts