Pepperoni and Cream Cheese Pizza Dip features all the delicious flavors and textures of a classic pepperoni pizza—but in a cheesy, saucy dip!
It’s just the right balance of savory pepperoni, gooey cheese, and tangy marinara sauce, with a touch of garlic and dried herbs.
This pizza dip recipe comes together in one pan for easy oven-to-table serving, making it an easy option for feeding a crowd. Talk about perfect game-day food!
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 4 oz pepperoni slices
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic, thyme and parsley until smooth and combined.
- Pour the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 3 1/2 quart baking dish or 12-inch skillet. Evenly dollop the prepared cream cheese mixture on top of the marinara sauce. Next, layer on the pepperoni slices, saving a few to decorate the top with at the end.
- Evenly spread the shredded cheese over the top, top with the additional pepperoni slices and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread/crostini, breadsticks or baguette slices. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 7.6g
- Sodium: 932mg
- Fat: 33.6g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 16.4g
Keywords: Pepperoni and Cream Cheese Pizza Dip