The orchards of Georgia meet the bustling heart of Moscow in this delicious summery cocktail.
Peach Moscow Mules are a simple, fruity twist on a cold, fizzy favorite. The sweet bite of peach vodka blends harmoniously with the tart lime and spicy ginger beer.
Enjoy your peach Moscow mule in a chilled copper mug, garnished with a lime wedge and peace slice. 🍑
- 2 oz peach vodka
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Ginger Beer – to top off glass, roughly ½ cup
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Fill a cup or mule glass with the crushed ice.
- Pour Peach vodka into the prepared glass and top with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices and lime wedges and enjoy!
- Want to amp up the peach flavor even more? Add a splash or two of peach juice!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 15.9g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Peach Moscow Mule