Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts are perfectly crispy and cheesy! Fresh brussel sprouts are cut in half, tossed with grated parmesan cheese and seasonings and roasted until golden brown. The result is a brussel sprout so good you’ll be eating them straight off the pan! The perfect side dish to accompany any meal.
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts, larger ones quartered and smaller ones halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss the brussel sprouts together with the olive oil, seasoned salt and parmesan cheese and spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes and then stir and flip the brussel sprouts on the pan. Roast for another 15-20 minutes to reach desired crispiness. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Roasting
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 3.3g
- Sodium: 461mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 8.9g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
Keywords: Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts