Imagine diving your spoon head first into a decadent bite of cherry cheesecake. You gracefully make it through the cherry topping and smoothly get through the creamy cheesecake filling to the buttery graham cracker crust at the bottom. Now take all of that cherry cheesecake goodness and whip it up into a batch of No-Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream! Every spoonful is a bite of frozen cherry cheesecake heaven.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk the heavy cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about a couple minutes. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until evenly combined.
- In a freezer safe dish, bowl or pan, pour half of the ice cream filling into the bottom. Top with half of the cherry pie filling and half of the crushed graham crackers, Use a knife to gently swirl them into the ice cream base. Pour the remaining ice cream base over the top and repeat the process of topping and swirling the remaining cherry pie filling and graham crackers onto the top.
- Freeze for at least 5-6 hours before serving and up to a couple days in advance. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours freezing