Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars are a perfect no-bake dessert — featuring all the salty and sweet ingredients that we love!
The crust is a buttery layer with salty pretzels and sweet graham crackers. It’s topped with a fluffy peanut butter & cream cheese filling and drizzled with melty hot fudge.
Sprinkle the bars with more crushed pretzels and chocolate-covered peanuts for a salty-sweet explosion.
These chocolate pretzel peanut butter bars keep well in the refrigerator or freezer. This makes them a convenient dessert to make ahead for a crowd. (No last-minute rush to get dessert out of the oven!)
When you’re ready for a treat, simply pull the bars out of the fridge and slice!
- 1 cup graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 cup pretzels, finely crushed
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons), melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cool whip, properly defrosted
- 11.75 oz jar hot fudge sauce (roughly 1 1/2 cups)
- Additional crushed pretzels
- Chocolate covered peanuts, chopped
For the crust:
- Combine the crust ingredients together in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Gently press the crust into the bottom of a parchment lined 9×13 pan. Set aside.
For the filling:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the cool whip until combined.
- Evenly spread the filling mixture over the top of the prepared crust.
For the toppings:
- Evenly top and drizzle the prepared filling with the hot fudge sauce (you may need to gently microwave it to get it pourable – make sure its not too hot when pouring over the top.)
- Top with additional crushed pretzels and chocolate covered peanuts.
- Gently cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days in advance prior to serving.
- To serve, slice the bars inside the pan, or carefully remove the bars from the pan by lifting up the parchment paper up and out of the pan to then slice and serve. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours refrigeration
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 551
- Sugar: 20.1g
- Fat: 40.1g
- Carbohydrates: 44.4g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 10.6g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
Keywords: No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars