No-Bake Chocolate Espresso Tart is a hassle-free decadent dessert. A rich, chocolate espresso ganache filling is poured into a buttery graham cracker crust and refrigerated. Topped with freshly whipped cream and chocolate covered espresso beans, this tart is show-stopping dessert! Perfect for any holiday or special occasion.
- 1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz unsweetened or bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a medium-sized bowl. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a 10 1/4 or 11-inch round tart pan to form the crust. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or a flat glass to help evenly press the mixture in, forming it up the sides as well. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream with the semi-sweet chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and espresso powder over low heat. Slowly melt and whisk to combine until smooth and glossy, being careful to not bring to a boil. The ganache will be thickened, but still runny enough to be able to pour.
- Pour the chocolate espresso filling into the prepared tart crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours in advance.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped chocolate covered espresso beans before serving. Enjoy!
- If bittersweet or unsweetened chocolate can’t be found, dark chocolate can be used.
- This tart does very well in the refrigerator! Can make a couple days in advance and top with whipped cream prior to serving.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours refrigeration
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 25.6g
- Sodium: 181mg
- Fat: 28.4g
- Carbohydrates: 41.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
Keywords: No-Bake Chocolate Espresso Tart