Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts are an addicting side dish! Fresh brussel sprouts are tossed together with chopped bacon, seasonings and a good maple syrup. Baked until golden brown and crispy, each bite is loaded full of flavor! You have to try this dang good way to make brussel sprouts!
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts, larger ones quartered and smaller ones halved
- 6 oz bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the brussel sprouts onto a sheet pan along with the chopped bacon. Evenly season with the seasoned salt, maple syrup and olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the brussel sprouts are crispy and caramelized. Stir and flip the brussel sprouts halfway through the cooking process to get even browning and cooking. Enjoy!
- Pure maple syrup really makes a difference in this recipe. SO good!
- I like to use an applewood smoked bacon or a maple bacon for this recipe.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Sodium: 1200mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 18.6g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 15.7g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
Keywords: Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts