Step onto the dance floor of flavor with Mango Guacamole.
Creamy avocados and sweet juicy mangoes are the star duo, accompanied by hints of red onion, lime, and cilantro.
It’s a refreshing and bold blend of flavors that proves it takes two to tango.
This delicious twist on classic guacamole takes less than ten minutes and is a surefire way to liven up an old favorite.
Note: Mango guac may spark an irresistible urge to dance. 💃
- 1 fresh mango, cut into 1/4″ cubes (at least 1 cup of chopped mango and up to 1 1/2 cups if a larger fruit)
- 4 avocados, skins removed and pitted
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the avocados to a bowl and use a fork to gently mash to desired consistency.
- Add in the mango, red onion, lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper and gently stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and dig in!
- To store this guacamole, cover with plastic wrap that is gently pushed into the top of the guac to keep the air out. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for about 3 days max.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 6.7g
- Fat: 19.8g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5g
- Fiber: 7.8g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Mango Guacamole