Mango Chutney Chicken is a quick and simple chicken dinner that is loaded full of flavor! Bright, sweet and slightly hot mango chutney creates a wonderful sauce for this chicken dish. Served over a bed of rice, you’ll be addicted to this Mango Chutney Chicken!
- 2 pounds bone-less, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 18 oz mango chutney sauce
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add in the chicken and sauté for about 5 minutes on each side, or until completely golden brown. Season with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add in the mango chutney and reduce the heat to low. Allow to simmer on low for about 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is sticky and completely covering the chicken.
- Serve over rice with cilantro and lime wedges as a garnish as desired. Enjoy!
- Bone-less, skinless chicken breasts, tenders or thighs can be used for this recipe.
- Allow leftovers to cool slightly before storing them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. This recipe makes great leftovers!
- I love to serve this recipe with my Coconut Cilantro Rice.
- Try to find the mango chutney that has ginger, golden raisins and red bell peppers in it – my favorite is from Trader Joe’s!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 40.8g
- Sodium: 593mg
- Fat: 7.2g
- Carbohydrates: 48.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 42.2g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
Keywords: chicken, dinner, mango chutney chicken, chicken dinner, easy chicken dinner