Lemon Herb Marinade is bright and full of flavor! Fresh lemon juice is mixed together with herbs, olive oil, seasonings and garlic to make the ultimate marinade. Perfect for chicken, pork, seafood, vegetables and so much more!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice, about 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, glass or Mason jar. Use marinade as desired.
- How to use as a marinade: marinade the chicken, steak or pork for 1 hour minimum to 8 hours maximum. Discard leftover marinade prior to cooking the meat.
- How to use as a sauce: sauté the desired meat or vegetables and add in about half of the marinade to create a sauce. If you want a really saucy outcome, add in all of the marinade.
- How to use as a sauce: place chicken in a slow cooker and pour the marinade over. Cook for 6-8 hours.
- Serving ideas: grilled meats and veggies, roasted veggies with the marinade, roasted meat with mashed potatoes and veggies, kabobs, salad toppings, pasta toppings.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 473mg
- Fat: 20.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: lemon herb marinade, lemon, herb, marinade