Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits are an easy, no-bake dessert that will satisfy your cheesecake cravings.
Bright and flavorful lemon zest brings a decadent cream cheese mixture to life with vibrant citrus notes. Layer with crumbled graham crackers for a light crunch.
Assemble your cheesecake parfaits in your favorite glasses, jars, or cups for an impressive dessert you can make in advance and serve grab-and-go style.
Top with bright, juicy berries. Creamy, tangy, and sweet. 🍋
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package graham crackers, finely crushed (roughly 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest
- Raspberries for garnish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in 2 tablespoons of the lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers with the butter and the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Assemble the parfaits by layering the graham crackers and the lemon cheesecake mixture together in 7 oz parfait cups, ending with the cheesecake mixture. Should make about 5-6 parfaits depending on parfait cup size.
- Garnish with the raspberries and a light dusting of powdered sugar or extra lemon zest. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 566
- Sugar: 43.5g
- Sodium: 452mg
- Fat: 34.2g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
Keywords: Easy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits (No-Bake Recipe)