Italian Orzo Pasta Salad is a simple pasta salad loaded full of flavor! Salty salami, creamy mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil mix perfectly with the orzo pasta. Drizzle in a homemade dressing to bring home the full Italian flavor in this pasta salad.
- 16 oz Orzo pasta
- 8 oz Italian dry salami log, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the orzo pasta according to package instructions, drain and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, add the orzo pasta, salami, mozzarella, basil and sun dried tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil. lemon juice, pepper and salt. Pour over the pasta mixture and toss to coat completely.
- Allow to sit for 15-20 minutes before serving for all the flavors to combine. Refrigerate and serve cold or serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
- This pasta salad can be served at room temperature or cold. The flavors combine the more it sits together!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 668mg
- Fat: 21.7g
- Carbohydrates: 33.8g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 18.3g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
Keywords: Italian Orzo Pasta Salad