Italian Marinated Flank Steak is a recipe loaded full of flavor! A homemade Italian marinade of herbs, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil season the flank steak to perfection. It is just begging to be grilled or seared! Each bite is flavorful and takes flank steak to the next level.
- 2 pound Certified Piedmontese Flank Steak
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place the flank steak in a 9×13 pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil. lemon juice, garlic, oregano, rosemary, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Evenly pour the marinade over the flank steak and rub it in, making sure to get the steak completely covered. Cover with foil.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove the flank steak from the marinade and remove any excess marinade. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Grill the flank steak for 5-8 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is achieved. Use a meat thermometer to best monitor this. 145 degrees for medium.
- Allow the steak to rest for about 5-10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain and serving. Enjoy!
- If you are pan-searing the steak, heat your skillet over medium-high heat. Use a tablespoon or two of extra virgin olive oil and cook the steak for the same amount of time as stated above.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 593
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 1332mg
- Fat: 35.8g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 63.3g
- Cholesterol: 125mg
Keywords: flank steak, marinated flank steak, grilled flank steak, Italian marinated flank steak