Iced Coconut Whipped Coffee is worth all the hype! Espresso powder, hot water and sugar are whipped together until completely light and fluffy – you’ve never had coffee like this before! Pour some coconut milk over a glass of ice, top with the whipped coffee and get ready for an iced coffee dream!
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 3 cups coconut milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the espresso powder, sugar and hot water and whisk on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5-8 minutes. You want to have stiff peaks form.
- Divide the coconut milk between two glasses with ice. Evenly spoon the whipped coffee over the iced coconut milk. Enjoy!
- Refrigerated coconut milk is highly recommended versus the canned coconut milk as it is more enjoyable to drink.
- The whipped coffee will hold it’s form, so it can be made in advance and refrigerated! I put my second serving in a Yeti glass in the refrigerator and was ready to go the next day!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes