Honey Mustard Baked Salmon is a quick and scrumptious salmon recipe! Only 5 ingredients are needed to bring this Honey Mustard Salmon to the table. Whole grain Dijon mustard and honey glaze the salmon while it bakes to perfection. Tender, delicious and full of flavor!
- 4 salmon filets (about 6-8oz each)
- 1/3 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the whole grain Dijon mustard, honey, seasoned salt and garlic. Place the salmon filets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and gently dab the tops dry with a paper towel.
- Evenly spoon the honey mustard glaze over the tops of the salmon filets. Allowing it to gently run down the sides of the filets.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to desired doneness, about 125 degrees for a medium cooked filet. Enjoy!
- A whole salmon filet or individual filets can be used for this recipe. If using a whole salmon filet, additional cooking time may be needed to be added on to get done.
- Nutritional facts can change depending on type of salmon chosen (King, Sockeye etc.) and filet size.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 503
- Sugar: 17.6g
- Sodium: 861mg
- Fat: 29.1g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 34.9g
Keywords: Honey Mustard Baked Salmon, Salmon Recipe