Honey Garlic Drumsticks are saucy and delicious! Chicken legs are baked until crispy and coated in a a homemade sweet and salty honey garlic sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and diced chives to take it over the top. These drumsticks are perfect for an appetizer or a fun dinner option!
- 6 chicken legs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place the chicken legs on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. This allows all sides of the chicken legs to get nice and crispy. Use a paper towel to pat the chicken legs dry. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in a bowl. Set aside half of the sauce to be kept contaminated-free for later use. After baking the chicken legs for 20 minutes, baste with half of the sauce.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the thickest part of the chicken legs reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss the chicken legs with the remaining half of the sauce, garnish with the sesame seeds and chives and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a crowd. Makes for a great grab-and-go appetizer option!
- If they need to be made in advance, the sauced chicken legs can be kept warm in the oven until serving.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Appetizers
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 11.9g
- Sodium: 890mg
- Fat: 14.3g
- Carbohydrates: 13.4g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 21.2g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
Keywords: Honey Garlic Drumsticks