Honey Dill Roasted Carrots are a simple yet delicious side dish for any meal. Carrots are glazed with naturally sweet honey and fresh dill and roasted to perfection.
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the carrots in a 9×13 baking pan. Add in the olive oil, honey, dill, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the carrots and preheat your broiler to high. Broil the carrots for about 5 minutes or until they get a little browned and caramelized. Enjoy!
- You can use baby carrots or regular carrots that have been peeled and cut into pieces.