Make the iconic Taco Bell Nacho Fries right in your own home! Homemade golden, crunchy fries are seasoned with robust Mexican spices. Dunk these smoky, zesty nacho fries in cheesy queso for the perfect appetizer or side dish.
Since they’re baked, these nacho fries are a healthy alternative to the take-out version—without sacrificing the robust flavor kick.
- 4–5 russet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Evenly arrange the potatoes on 1-2 greased baking sheets depending on size. The key is to not over-crowd the baking sheets, otherwise the potatoes won’t crisp. Evenly toss the potatoes with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip the fries and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine the chili powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin and salt in a small bowl. Once the fries come out of the oven and are still hot, generously season with the seasoning blend and toss to combine.
- Serve with your favorite queso for dipping and enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 5.2g
- Carbohydrates: 24.7g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Homemade Taco Bell Nacho Fries