A classic quiche recipe is elevated with a crunchy, hash brown crust!
- 8 oz frozen hashbrowns (you can buy 16 oz bags and use half)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups broccoli florets, in small pieces, about 1 head of broccoli
- 1/3 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and evenly line the hashbrowns on the bottom of the plate and up the sides to create a crust. Bake the hashbrowns for 20 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, monterey jack cheese and heavy cream. Stir in the broccoli florets and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the hashbrowns and sprinkle the top with the asiago cheese.
- Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the quiche is fluffy and cooked.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes