Looking for the perfect Fall drink to sip on through the holiday gatherings? This Harvest Punch is calling your name! Perfectly sweet from the apple cider and pear juice and smooth and warm from the cinnamon sticks and maple syrup. Add in a bottle of Moscato wine for a little bit of a bubble effect and just the right balance of tartness to match the apple and pear juice. Garnish with fresh sliced apples and pomegranate seeds and get ready for all the festivities!
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups pear juice
- 1 bottle Moscato wine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Gala apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving and up to 24 hours in advance.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour refrigeration