Green Jello Salad is a nostalgic classic! Lime gelatin is swirled together with cream cheese and whipped cream for a vibrant, fluffy and creamy Jello base. Fold in chopped pineapple, pears and mini marshmallows to take this jello salad to the next level. Serve Green Jello Salad as a fun side dish for any occasion!
- 6 oz lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Cool Whip (additional for garnish if desired)
- 8 oz pineapple tidbits, drained and patted dry
- 15.5 oz pear chunks, drained and cut into smaller pieces to match the pineapple tidbits
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a large bowl, carefully whisk together the lime gelatin with the boil water. Add in the cream cheese and use a hand mixer to carefully mix together until smooth and slightly frothy. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to1 hour to cool.
- Add the Cool Whip, pineapple, pear and mini marshmallows into the lime gelatin base. Use a rubber spatula to fold the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into desired serving dish (9×13 pan, round serving bowl or jello ring mold) and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional dollops of Cool Whip and maraschino cherries. Serve cold and enjoy!
- Regular or sugar-free lime gelatin can be used.
- This recipe can be made 1-2 days in advance and kept in the refrigerator until serving. Garnish right before serving.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours refrigeration
- Category: Side Dish
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 16.8g
- Sodium: 92mg
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 19.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
Keywords: Green Jello Salad