Greek Grilled Chicken Kabobs are an easy recipe with fresh flavors — a simple way to make a healthy meal that’s delicious too.
The slightly charred chicken will whisk you away to the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by a dazzling sea view. Dip your kabobs in a cucumber tzatziki sauce for a refreshing, tangy complement to the tender chicken.
Enjoy with olives, hummus, pita…or any other Greek side that strikes your fancy.
Paradise in each bite.
For the chicken kabobs:
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, zested
For the quick tzatziki sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mini cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients until combined.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl or plastic storage bag and pour the marinade over to coat all of the chicken completely. Refrigerate in the marinade for at least 1 hour and up to 6-8 hours in advance.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Evenly slide the chicken pieces onto your skewers, discarding the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken kabobs for 8-10 minutes before flipping and grilling for another 8-10 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Serve with a side of the quick tzatziki sauce, pita bread and lemon wedges.
- Want to turn things up a notch? Throw the pita bread and lemon wedges on the grill at the end until lightly charred prior to serving!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 462
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 19.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 71.8g
Keywords: Greek Grilled Chicken Kabobs